Thursday, June 4, 2009

Nerves

Today is my first weigh-in day since starting this blog. I'd be a liar if I said I wasn't nervous. While I've stuck completely to my points this week (with the exception of Monday's cheeseburger debacle, which was within my weekly bonus points range), I confess I have only been deep water running once (40 minutes of blissful cardio in peace). But I have not been drinking water (WW now allows you to count all fluids, not just water, towards your daily 64 oz total, but I do think that water is best) or paying huge attention to the healthy guidelines. I HAVE been better about tracking, which is good. So it was not a great week, but not a terrible week -- and I have a feeling that the scale is going to show it.

I've been fighting a rearguard action since starting WW in January (yes, I've wasted six months on this, losing and gaining the same 5 pounds). I'm frustrated and need to shake something loose. That's one of the reasons I started this blog -- as a way to motivate myself and introduce an element of "oh no -- someone else is looking at how I'm doing." The question remains, though -- why I can't motivate myself for MYSELF.

More on that later, I hope, after I go to the meeting. I'm sure I'll have a lot to say then.

No comments:

Post a Comment