Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Fashion!

I have been reading some cool fashion blogs lately, inspired by my very fashionable and lovely friend, Jessica, from A Parent in America.  One of the blogs she referenced on FB earlier this week was Wardrobe Oxygen, which I love.  And... on Wardrobe Oxygen, there was a reference to a service called Gwynnie Bee.  Basically, it's a subscription clothing service, where you select clothing based on your personal style and some general parameters they provide.  You fill your closet with clothes you'd like to try and they send you selections from that closet.  You receive them, wear them, and return them when you are done.  The first month is free, so I thought that I'd give it a try so that I might see what I liked and what looked good on me.  Here's my initial closet:



What does this tell me?


  • I think I like browns, greens, and pinks but I am drawn to blacks, reds, and whites.  
  • I like a retro look in dresses.
  • Maybe I'm ready to try some new clothes and have fun with how I look.  
Hmmmm.

1 comment:

  1. I love your choices! Tell me what you think about the service - I have had lots of friends who love it but I haven't tried. I like how you can do a loaner outfit for an event but if you fall in love you can purchase.

    ReplyDelete